What are the steps of heat remediation for bed bugs, when your home is serviced by us (Dead Bug Walkin LLC)?:
Heat remediation is a method used to eliminate bed bugs and other pests from a home or business by raising the temperature of the living space to a level that is lethal to them. The process involves using specialized equipment to heat the entire living space, including walls, floors, and furniture, to a temperature between 120-140°F (49-65.5°C).
Here are the steps typically involved in applying heat remediation for bed bugs to a home or business:
1. Inspection and assessment – A professional pest control technician will inspect the home to identify areas where bed bugs and other pests are present. They will also assess the severity of the infestation and determine the appropriate temperature and duration of treatment.
2. Preparation – The homeowner will remove all items from the home that could be damaged by high temperatures, such as candles, cosmetics, and certain types of electronics. We will also seal any gaps, cracks, or other openings to prevent heat from escaping. You will receive a prep list that explains exactly how you will prepare for the heat remediation for bed bugs. We also go over how you'll prepare by going room to room with you explaining how you will go about getting yours home or business ready to treat.
3. Treatment – First we have to separate all furniture items in your home for themselves. An example would be separating your mattress from the box springs. Then your box springs from your bed frame. Then the bed frame is pulled about a foot away from your walls, etc., etc.. After separating your furniture, our professionals will strategically set up specialized heating equipment, such as heaters and heat resistant fans, throughout the home. The equipment will be turned on, and the temperature will gradually increase until it reaches the lethal level for pests. The temperature will be maintained for specified times that vary depending upon the size of the area being treated, the amount of furniture and your belongings all come into play, to ensure that all bed bugs and their eggs are eliminated.
4. Post-treatment inspection and protection measures – After the treatment is complete, our bed bug heat specialist will inspect the home on the same day as the treatment, to ensure that all pests have been eliminated. We may also recommend additional treatments if needed or preventive measures to keep the home pest-free. Our insecticides will continue to protect for 60 days total. A free 60 day warranty or guarantee also comes with your purchase of our whole home bed bug heat remediation. The option to extend the warranty is available for up to one year from the initial purchase. It normally costs about $300 each 60 days you choose to renew your warranty with us but can differ depending on different underlying factors.
To summarize heat remediation for bed bugs and prevention measures:
Overall, heat remediation is an effective and eco-friendly way to eliminate pests from a home or business. It is also relatively quick. Normally only taking one service appointment to eliminate bed bugs in an entire home or business. Adding non repellent insecticides like neonicotinoids or biopesticides can improve the effectiveness and protect your home or business from bed bugs, even after your heat treatment has been completed. Pesticides that are proven to kill bed bugs even once they are dry are crucial for long term success.
Tons of questions and answers about bed bugs and how to treat for them: Questions and answers about bed bugs. No more searching Google for answers that your not sure are true or correct. We've done it for you! Literally anything you can think of that's bed bug related will be in the link above, and was written by our head bed bug specialist with over 20+ years experience.
Contact Dead Bug Walkin LLC to set up your homes steps for heat remediation of bed bugs:
Call or contact us at:
© 2023, Dead Bug Walkin LLC Bed Bug Heat Treatment Specialists Pest Control. All rights reserved.GHTime Code(s): nc nc nc nc
- 1 What are the steps of heat remediation for bed bugs, when your home is serviced by us (Dead Bug Walkin LLC)?:
- 2 Here are the steps typically involved in applying heat remediation for bed bugs to a home or business:
- 3 To summarize heat remediation for bed bugs and prevention measures:
- 4 Contact Dead Bug Walkin LLC to set up your homes steps for heat remediation of bed bugs:
- 5 Share this:
- 6 Related