- Do you have a bed bug infestation in your Tulsa Metro area/ Northeast Oklahoma home?
- Do you want to get rid of your bed bugs in just 1 day without spending thousands of dollars?
- We're the only bed bug heat specialists who rent bed bug heat equipment in Tulsa Metro areas of Northeast Oklahoma. There is no one else that rents bed bug heaters in Northeast Oklahoma that is actually licensed to do heat remediation for bed bugs since 2014.
- Cost to rent: $500 for package deal that includes 1 heater, 2 high temp fans, needed 220/240 volt extension cord, thermostats for heaters, temp probes, etc. for 24 hours. Everything you need to do your own bed bug heat treatment with our bed bug rental equipment. The only thing you'll need is 2- 120 volt extension cords if you plan to use the 2 smaller heaters along with the larger heater. We explain everything to you though, so don't go buy anything yourself until you speak to us.
Rent pro bed bug heaters from us in Tulsa Metro areasâ¦
- Consider renting the same bed bug heaters and high temperature fans Dead Bug Walkin LLC's professional bed bug specialists use on our smaller bed bug heat remediation services for homes or businesses.
- Rent our bed bug heaters and do the heat remediation at your home yourself to save on bed bug heat treatment cost.
- Pay around 25%-35% of what it costs for our company bed bug heat specialists to kill every bed bug and egg in 1 day for you professionally. Do it yourself! Renting bed bug heaters will save yourself tons of money.
About our bed bug heaters for rent (required)â¦
The heaters that you will be renting are the exact same heaters Dead Bug Walkin LLC Bed Bug Heat Treatment Specialists Pest Control uses regularly to kill all bed bugs and their eggs during professional heat remediation of homes or businesses. The package comes with 3 electric heaters, with two being 120 volt and one being 220/240 volt. They produce 55,000 BTU's of powerful heat together. Digital thermometers let you know the internal temperature during the heat remediation rentals operation. A thermostat shuts the internal bed bug heaters off once it reaches the perfect temperature set by our lead bed bug heat specialist. They can also start right back up once it drops below the set temperature to maintain. The heaters are very easily set up to be used by an adult only that has been vetted by your bed bug heat specialist. The equipment shall not be left without adult supervision for the duration of the treatment you plan to do with our heating equipment for bed bugs.
About renting our high temperature fans with our heaters (required)â¦
In order for a bed bug heat treatment to be successful several high temperature fans must be used in conjunction with our bed bug heater rental. The fans spread the hot air around a room evenly and into furniture, basically leaving no place for bed bugs to hide or escape the onslaught of killer heat remediation. High temp fans also help a room to get to a kill temp 100 times faster. Fans used to do a heat treatment for bed bugs must be high temperature threshold fans! Regular fans (even metal fans) will not last but about 10-20 minutes in a room being heated for bed bugs. Any extra fans needed will be a small fee extra. Can be used on rooms or enclosed areas up to 300-400 square feet including ceilings no higher than 10-15 feet. The better the insulation in a room, the faster and better a heat treatment will work.
Live video of high temp fans in bed bug heat treatmentâ¦
If you don't want to do it yourself but still want a lower price?â¦
You can refer to our professional bed bug services where we do the treatment for you, plus you can get a free warranty for 60 days that is included when we treat an entire home with a custom bed bug heat treatment. We also use a chemical insecticide as well as a biological solution designed specifically for bed bugs but safe for people and pets. Both types of chemicals are undetectable by bed bugs and since they are social, they spread the chemical between each other and into their hiding spots. Chemicals and biologicals for bed bugs are crucial for protection after heat remediation has been performed. If your don't want to waste your money possibly failing the heat remediation when done yourself, then give us a call and we can make sure there is no failure because your purchase with us would be guaranteed with a warranty. Dead Bug Walkin LLC Bed Bug Heat Treatment Specialists Pest Control has all kinds of different options we can work out with you. Just give us a call and find out for yourself.
Contact us now or ask questions…
(Unfortunately we are currently as of the day your reading this, not renting any equipment as our rental equipment is out of action.) Sorry! When will we be renting again? When this paragraph your reading now, is gone, we will be renting again.
Contact, "Dead Bug Walkin LLC's Bed Bug Heat Remediation Equipment Rentals" or "Professional Bed Bug Heat Specialists", at our phone number 918-710-7529.
Call or text message 918-710-7529 or just click the phone number for the option to call or text us through Google.
© 2021 – 2023, Dead Bug Walkin LLC Bed Bug Heat Treatment Specialists Pest Control. All rights reserved.
- 1 Rent pro bed bug heaters from us in Tulsa Metro areasâ¦
- 2 About our bed bug heaters for rent (required)â¦
- 3 About renting our high temperature fans with our heaters (required)â¦
- 4 Live video of high temp fans in bed bug heat treatmentâ¦
- 5 If you don't want to do it yourself but still want a lower price?â¦
- 6 Contact us now or ask questions…
- 7 Share this: