Dead Bug Walkin LLC is the best bed bug heat treatment service in Tulsa Metro Towns!
Welcome to Dead Bug Walkin LLC Bed Bug Heat Treatment Specialist Pest Control, your trusted source for fast and reliable bed bug heat treatment services to get rid of bed bugs in just one day. We know how overwhelming it can be to deal with a bed bug infestation, and our goal is to make the process as stress-free, low cost and effective as possible.
Proven to be the most effective solution to exterminate bed bugs with heat near Tulsa Oklahoma.
At Bed Bug Exterminator Dead Bug Walkin LLC, we use cutting-edge heat remediation technology and highly trained professional bed bug specialists to provide you with the best possible results for bed bug pest control in residential homes or commercial businesses. Our bed bug heat treatment process is proven to be the most effective solution for eliminating bed bugs in all stages of their life cycle, including eggs, nymphs, and adults. Our team of licensed and experienced bed bug specialists is dedicated to delivering safe, eco-friendly, and efficient bed bug extermination services that ensure complete eradication of these pests from your home or business.
In-house financing for bed bug treatment pay plan!
We understand that dealing with a bed bug infestation can be financially challenging, and that's why we offer affordable prices for our bed bug heat treatment services, with no hidden fees or charges. Dead Bug Walkin also provides in-house financing for your bed bug heat remediation service in Oklahoma. Sometimes called a "bed bug pay plan" or bed bug treatment pay plan. Our experienced specialists for bed bug heat will work with you to customize a treatment plan that fits your budget and preferences. We stand behind our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, meaning that we will come back and re-treat your property for free if you are not entirely satisfied with our work. Even if you bring the blood sucking bugs back in yourself after the service, our bed bug warranty covers it. To our knowledge Dead Bug Walkin is the only pest control company for bed bugs near Tulsa Oklahoma that warranties heat remediation treatments even if you bring them back in.
Free bed bug heat treatment estimate/quote by phone call or text message.
Our bed bug heat treatment services are available for both residential and commercial properties, and we provide flexible scheduling options to fit your needs. We also offer free phone consultations to assess your property's needs and provide you with a customized treatment plan that meets your specific requirements to get rid of bed bugs. We can tell you the most and the least it could cost for your infestation by phone without even seeing your family home or commercial business. There's also our free online Cost/Price-Bed Bug Heat Treatment page for you to view. Contact Dead Bug Walkin LLC.
What makes Bed Bug Heat Specialist Dead Bug Walkin the best choice for bed bug heat treatment services?
Here are just a few reasons:
- Proven effectiveness: Our bed bug heat treatment process is scientifically proven to be the most effective solution for eliminating bed bugs in all life stages, including eggs, nymphs, and adults. Read: What are the proven effective bed bug treatment types?
- Safe and eco-friendly: Unlike insecticide only treatments that can be toxic to humans and pets because of excess insecticides applied again and again, our heat treatment technology is safe and eco-friendly. Ensuring your safety and that of the environment. We use the minimal amount of chemical insecticides that are safe and completely effective. Our pest control company near Tulsa, only applies safe and effective bed bug exterminator sprays to protect you for after we've completed your heat treatment. Our heat for bed bugs is what does all the heavy lifting to utterly destroy every egg, nymph and bed bug in just one appointment day. Then in the same day our specialist will apply two seperate chemical insecticides that will protect for up to 60 days with total kill power. We do not use chemicals that bugs have become resistant to. It is very important that any bed bug exterminator in Tulsa Metro towns is up to date with current resistance and safety issues that plague pest management professionals, customers and the environment. In other words, not all insecticides work to kill bed bugs once dry, (especially from Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes or the Bed Bug Store) & it's extemely important that effective insecticides be used or theres the risk of spreading or resistance to the active ingredients contained within the insecticides. Read: Truth about cheap chemicals for bed bugs. Read: Do Home Depot, Lowes, Ace Hardware or Walmart insecticides get rid of bed bugs?
- Focus on after your service with us & unlimited call backs: Protecting your property from bed bugs with preventative counter measures is crucial for long term success. Most pest control companies in the Tulsa Metropolitan area do not focus on after a bed bug treatment the way that we do. Not every bed bug exterminator company is created equal by any means and we are very proud of ourselves for being the best bed bug heat company in Tulsa areas that focuses on after your heat remediation is completed. In fact Dead Bug Walkin LLC backs all our work with a free 60 day warranty that can be extended for up to one year total. That's how confident we are in our company's system to get rid of bed bugs quickly in 1 day, then keep them gone! You'll have unlimited call back/follow up visits if needed for the duration of your free 60 day warranty or any extensions of the warranty you purchase. We rarely have call backs, but regardless we give you the protection you deserve and in some cases absolutly need. No matter how the bugs get back into your home or business, we honor our warranty. Again, not every bed bug treatment company will do this for you. So choose a pest control company or pest management proffesional wisely. Read: How do I know if a pest control company is legit or not?
- Licensed/experienced bed bug specialists: Our heat specialists are licensed, insured, and highly experienced in bed bug extermination, ensuring that you receive the best possible service. Over 20+ years of experience dealing with these home and furniture invading insects.
- Affordable prices: We offer affordable prices for our bed bug heat treatment services, with no hidden fees, charges or contracts. We also offer our in-house pay plan financing with no interest to clients that need the help when purchasing our bed bug services. Our experienced specialists will work with you to customize a treatment plan that fits your budget and preferences. Read: Find out about our financing to treat bed bugs with heat and cutting edge solutions. Read: See how much our heat treatment at your home could cost.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee: We stand behind our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, meaning that we will come back and re-treat your property for free if you are not entirely satisfied with our work. We pride ourselves on the fact that we are a family owned Tulsa Metro pest control business and we will treat you like you are part of our family too. Having complete transparency in our pest control process is part of the reason Dead Bug Walkin has become so successful over the past nearly decade in business now. Read: Our Bed Bug Warranty (Guarantee)
What D.B.W. heat for bed bugs in the Tulsa Metro looks like in action:
Questions about our bed bug heat treatment services.
Heat treatment remediation is much safer than insecticides, and can kill all bed bug life stages including bed bug eggs, nymphs and adults . However, a heat treatment, whether it's steam or remediation, is still pretty costly and has no residual (long lasting) effect to continue to kill afterwards. The lack of residual insecticides means that bed bugs can re-infest again after the heat remediation treatment. We recommend that you get both a heat remediation treatment and chemical insecticide treatment together in the same day. We specialize in combo treatments that include both types of bed bug treatment with no extra cost at Dead Bug Walkin LLC. It's a must do for complete utter success, so we include them both in our process to kill your bed bugs.
Can bed bugs survive a heat treatment?
Yes, bed bugs can come back immediately upon completing your heat remediation, if resistant proof insecticides are not added into your heat treatment for bed bugs. When chemical insecticides or biological insecticides are not applied directly after the heating process has completed and cooled down your at serious risk of just wasting your time and money. Dead Bug Walkin applies all three processes: heat, chemical and biological in the same day.
Bed bugs always quickly reproduce and build up their numbers size if they aren't fully killed off. This is why most people that are not experienced pest management professionals fail, when trying to eliminate these blood sucking bugs. If you used a DIY treatment that didn't eliminate all the bed bugs in the colony, then there's always the chance that they'll remain in your home or business.
It's usually 2-6 months before most people even realize they still have bed bugs when not looking for them periodically. We take this into account and is why Dead Bug Walkin gives you a free 60 day warranty that can be extended for up to one year from the initial treatment day for a small fee each 60 days. That way if you see any of the little guys or gals crawling about, you just call us and we take care of it again for free.
Since bed bugs can come from anywhere nowadays, usually your relatives, friends and coworkers, they will normally be how a place is re-infested again. There are many other places that they can come from as well and why a warranty is so important. Focusing on your home or businesses bed bug protection after we've serviced is crucial and exactly how we approach your infestation.
If i get bed bugs again after being treated where would they be?
Heat treatments are highly effective and they can get rid of 95%-100% of bed bugs with just a single treatment with other companies. Dead Bug Walkin is normally around a success rate of 99%-100% ourselves. It is extremely rare that our company has to return more than one time to a residence or business. Most times we never need to return which gives us our higher success rate than other companies. Because of the high heat, (for us 150 degrees Fahrenheit), that the bugs are exposed to, it will be hard for them to survive our treatment. Bed bugs can run, especially when they sense a danger pheromones from other bed bugs, but when approached correctly by our specialists, this can be easily avoided. Experience plays a vital role in the success rate of a bed bug heat treatment. We specialize in bed bugs and have thousands of successful heat treatments, so you can bet that we are very experienced.
Prices for bed bug heat treatments can vary, depending on factors such as the type of heat treatment used, how far away your property is from our office, the size of your home or business, and the severity of the bed bug infestation. Our specialist will inspect your property to provide a customized quote based on your whats best for your individual needs.
However, we can give a quote by call or text message for the least and most it could cost for you heat treatment or heat/chemical treatment when you answer a few questions about where your needing services for bed bugs in Tulsa Metro towns. Dead Bug Walkin also has a cost/price list of all our bed bug treatment services in one place for you. You can also see the average cost for a bed bug heat treatment in an article that we wrote especially for bed bug management customers in Tulsa Metro towns that are in your situation.
Whole room heat remediation for bed bugs can take hours, but the temperature 140-150 degrees Ferenhieght, (which is the temp we use), isn't quite high enough to cause permanent damage to the structure of your house.
Although heat remediation can be quite effective when done by a professional, it's important that all people, pets, plants, and heat-sensitive items be removed from the treated area for the duration of the service. Your bed bug specialist will advise you when it is safe to return to your home, as well as advise you on safely returning objects that were removed prior to service to kill bed bugs with heat.
The majority of items in your home can probably take the temperature of our bed bug heat treatment including most electronics.
However, some things must be removed, including:
-Living beings (humans, pets).
-Alcohol, fresh fruits/vegetables and food that can melt (e.g., chocolate).
-Anything made out of wax (candles even in containers with a lid, dont forget birthday candles).
-Anything pressurized (e.g., soda bottles, aerosol cans, propane bottles, fire extingushers).
-Flammable items and firearm ammunition.
-Wooden musical instruments (string instruments can change in tune) (pianos stay in place).
-Oil paintings (non oil paintings stay in place.
-Clothing in drawers/closets and bedding (bed bug encasements stay in place).
Before we schedule your heat treatment, your bed bug specialist will go over everything with you to figure out what items can stay or be put throughout the process. We're probably the only Tulsa Metro bed bug company that goes from room to room with you explaining how to prepare your property for a heat treatment. You'll also be given a prep list that you can look back over at anytime or just contact us.
Single rooms or small areas can take as little as 1.5 hours to complete heat for bed bugs if things go smoothly.
Whole homes depend on the size but a 3-4 bedroom home normally takes about 6-8 hours to complete a heat treatment for bed bugs if things go smoothly.
*How can you insure that things go smoothly?
-Follow our prep list.
-Stay in touch with your specialist and ask needed questions instead of guessing.
-Take a video or pictures of your prepped rooms the day before your service is scheduled and send it by text message to us, then we'll let you know if we see anything wrong before we even arrive.
Can a heat bed bug treatment damage my oil paintings or other valuables?
Don't let bed bugs take over your home or business!
Contact "Dead Bug Walkin LLC Bed Bug Heat Treatment Specialists Pest Control" today to learn more about our local family owned bed bug exterminator services in Tulsa Metro towns and get your free consultation by phone call or text message. We are here to help you get rid of bed bugs for good, with a friendly and professional approach that puts your needs first. Call or text message us at 918-710-7529 to contact us!
Towns we treat with heat for bed bugs in Oklahoma:
© 2023, Dead Bug Walkin LLC Bed Bug Heat Treatment Specialists Pest Control. All rights reserved.
- 1 Dead Bug Walkin LLC is the best bed bug heat treatment service in Tulsa Metro Towns!
- 2 Proven to be the most effective solution to exterminate bed bugs with heat near Tulsa Oklahoma.
- 3 In-house financing for bed bug treatment pay plan!
- 4 Free bed bug heat treatment estimate/quote by phone call or text message.
- 5 What makes Bed Bug Heat Specialist Dead Bug Walkin the best choice for bed bug heat treatment services?
- 6 What D.B.W. heat for bed bugs in the Tulsa Metro looks like in action:
- 7 Questions about our bed bug heat treatment services.
- 8 Don't let bed bugs take over your home or business!
- 9 Towns we treat with heat for bed bugs in Oklahoma:
- 10 Share this: