Roaches can live for a long time without even a head. They say anywhere from 24 to 48 hours, but honestly what, "they say", isn't always correct. We've seen roaches live for crazy amounts of time without water or food. One roach that we performed a test on to find out, was kept in a glass jar with nothing for 1.5 months and it finally died a few days after the 1.5 months rolled through.
Think you can just flush that spider and they'll drown? Nope. Spiders and lots of other insects can actually hold their breath for hours on end and survive to live another day somewhere else or right back up your toilet to bite you in the hiney for flushing them. Always, always completely crush an insect that you are either throwing into the trash or flushing down the toilet or they can survive. Especially bed bugs and roaches. They are the two that are bad to the bone when it comes to survival.
Think putting a bed bug infested bed, couch or chair outside will kill em off. Nope. Yes the outside can kill them but as long as they have harborage, most will survive. Harborage can be as little as a teeny tiny little flap of fabric, indention or bump. All they have to do is get mostly under it and it'll do the trick to help them survive. It doesn't get near enough cold here in Oklahoma to kill most insects in the winter time either. Plus if it does get cold enough, it doesn't stay cold for long enough, to get the kill. Even the hottest of the hot days will not kill bed bugs outside. Yes even in black items or trashbags. Cars also do not get hot enough to kill bed bugs completely. There will always be a space in a car that is low enough in temperature that they can use to survive.
-Got bed bugs?
-Have no idea what to do?
-We'll kill your bed bug infestation in one day with heat for your whole home!
Call or text message 918-710-7529.
Free estimates by phone! Find out how much it would cost for your home to be treated with heat remediation by calling our phone number.
- Tulsa Bed Bug Heat Treatment
- Broken Arrow Bed Bug Heat Treatment
- Why Choose Dead Bug Walkin For A Bed Bug Treatment
- Proven Effective Bed Bug Treatment Types
- About bed bug encasements or covers
- Bed Bug Feeding and Bites
- What is a bed bug?
- What is a Bed Bug Heat Treatment?
- Oklahoma's top 20 ranking in the bed bug epidemic in America is #…
- Bed Bug Facts
- Chemical bed bug treatments explained. (What to expect from a chemical only bed bug treatment).
- Identifying Bed Bugs Made Easy.
- Who is Dead Bug Walkin LLC?
- The size of baby bed bugs, "instars", is frightening
- How To Prepare For A Chemical Only Bed Bug Treatment
© 2021, Dead Bug Walkin LLC Bed Bug Heat Treatment Specialists Pest Control. All rights reserved.GHTime Code(s): nc nc nc nc nc nc nc