Bed Bug Heat Treatment Exterminator Tulsa Oklahoma Heat Remediation Specialist For Bed Bugs:
Dead Bug Walkin LLC is who to call for the most thorough bed bug heat treatment, chemical bed bug treatment or both bed bug heat & chemical in Tulsa Metro areas. Our bed bug exterminator Tulsa Oklahoma heat bed bug treatment + undetectable chemicals exterminate bed bugs in 1 day! Up to 1 yr heat bed bug warranty option. Guaranteed to kill your bed bugs, then protect for months, after your heat for bed bugs service! Pest control for bed bugs in Northeastern Oklahoma. Tulsa Oklahoma heat remediation bed bug treatment service provider: 20+ years experience. Pay plan + up to 1 yr warranty!
View of what your bed bug heat treatment remediation will look like:
918-710-7529 (Text or Call • Free Quote)
- We are a bed bug exterminator specialist service providing heat treatments for homes or businesses in Northeast Oklahoma only. Exterminate bed bugs, that's all we do! We specialize in bed bugs alone.
- Our most popular whole home bed bug exterminator service kills every bed bug in 6-8 hours with both a bed bug heat treatment and a bed bug chemical treatment featuring 2 different completely safe once dry undetectable chemical insecticides, a biological and a termiticide all in one appointment. Read: How to schedule a heat bed bug treatment.
- Our whole home bed bug heat remediation comes with a "Free 60 day bed bug warranty" and protection plan that guarantees your home stays bed bug free for 2 months. (Even if you bring them back in your home yourself)! Do you have to do the entire home always? No, you do not! If you don't have bed bugs throughout your entire home check out our custom bed bug treatment where you can get a warranty (guarantee) without having to pay for an entire home heat remediation.
- Warranties can be extended every 2 months for up to 1 year from your treatment day for a small fee each 2 months.
- Starting heat treatment costs at $500.
- Free estimates by phone/ text message @ 918-710-7529 • Google • Facebook
- Servicing the Tulsa Oklahoma Metro area and the surrounding towns of Northeast Oklahoma.
- Read- How to schedule a bed bug heat treatment with Dead Bug Walkin LLC.
Recommended bed bug exterminator removal:
~We specialize in bed bug extermination alone & recommend you use our heat remediation to kill all bed bugs and eggs quickly in one day so you can move on with life. We also add a separate pair of 2 different safe & undetectable chemical insecticide barriers to protect from any re-entry of bed bugs. ~Although we recommend this as the very best way to remove bed bugs, we specialize in many other types of bed bug extermination other than just a heat bed bug treatment paired with chemicals added to protect against re-entry! ~There's a list below of the many different bed bug pest control services we provide the Tulsa Oklahoma area & surrounding towns of Northeast Oklahoma, AKA the Tulsa Metro.
What do our pest control for bed bugs in Oklahoma customers say about us?:
Our Bed Bug Treatment-Bed Bug Heat Treatment Services List:
- Bed bug inspection and assessment.
- Custom bed bug treatment.
- Bed bug heat treatment (Whole home heat remediation).
- Chemical Bed bug treatment.
- Biological bed bug treatment.
- Both a remediation bed bug heat treatment & a bed bug chemical treatment used together to create the ultimate process to kill bed bugs.
- Preventative bed bug treatment pest control services in homes and businesses. (60 days protection from bed bugs).
- Rent bed bug heating equipment.
- Heat remediation bed bug treatment service, (heating entire structures) or (heating single rooms) for bed bugs in Tulsa OK Metro areas & Northeast Oklahoma.
Wanna See Our Bed Bug Heat Treatment Remediation Process In Action?:
Watch it here below! Click video twice to watch!
Call or text message 918-710-7529 or just click the image below for the option to call or text us.
Click the image above for the option to call or text message Dead Bug Walkin LLC.
Get answers to frequently asked questions about our heat bed bug treatment!
Bed Bug Heat Treatment Services Tulsa+N.E. Oklahoma:
Our Bed Bug Heat Treatment Exterminator Prices:
Click picture below to see all of our prices online. You'll get to see the most it could cost you for your home to be treated with heat for bed bugs by our company. The picture is a direct link to our bed bug treatment cost price list.
Need Our Bed Bug Treatment Pay Plan?:
If you can't afford full payment, take a look at our free no interest bed bug treatment payment plan. Just click the link above to read about our pay plan! Or call or text message 918-710-7529 and we'll fill you in.
Who are our clients for bed bugs heat treatment remediation in Oklahoma?:
- Pest Control for OSAGE NATION HOUSING AUTHORITY
- Pest Control for STATE OF OKLAHOMA (Government run facilities)
- Pest Control for CITY OF SAND SPRINGS (City run facilities)
- Pest Control for SEVERAL STATE OF OKLAHOMA PROGRAMS FOR MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DISABILITIES
- Pest Control for BUSINESS OFFICES / HOME OR COMMERCIAL
- Pest Control for ENTIRE APARTMENT COMPLEXES, LAKESIDE CABINS, DUPLEXES, RENT HOUSES, ETC
- Pest Control for OLDER PERSONS FACILITIES
- Pest Control for FAMILY HOMES
- Pest Control for RV'S
- Pest Control for MOBILE HOMES
- Pest Control for TRANSPORTATION
- Tulsa, OK
- Broken Arrow, OK
- Bartlesville, OK
- Skiatook, OK
- Collinsville, OK
- Owasso, OK
- Sand Springs, OK
- Glenpool, OK
- Sapulpa, OK
- Catoosa, OK
- Jenks, OK
- Bixby, OK
- Okmulgee, OK
- Stillwater, OK
- Muskogee, OK
- Claremore, OK
and many other Northeastern towns of Oklahoma. ~If your town was not listed just ask us! ~We service a majority of North Eastern Oklahoma.
Adding Chemicals That Bed Bugs Cannot Detect To A Bed Bug Heat Treatment:
A chemical residual added to a bed bug heat treatment is important because it is your only protection against any bed bugs that may be brought into the home after the heat treatment has been performed. Directly after a heat remediation treatment clients are at their most vulnerable stage of the whole process. Family members, friends and the owner are normally who brings bed bugs back into a structure after a bed bug treatment. This is why a chemical residual is an extremely smart added benefit to a heat remediation for bed bugs.
Outside view of a Heat Bed Bug Treatment Service in Tulsa Oklahoma.
This company was started to give families and businesses top notch, extremely extensive service at a low price. We strive to eliminate pests in a discrete and surprisingly quick manner. For example our bed bug heat and chemical treatments are complete and over with in one day. There's no continuing to live with bed bugs while you wait for your 2nd, 3rd or even more appointments like alot of other pest control companies will do to you just to stretch every dollar out of you before you say enough is enough.
They tend to gather together! Bed bug infestation. Bed bug life stages from egg to adult pictured above.
Nymph's are as small as this! An newborn instar, "baby bed bug" pictured above. They are so tiny and transparent in color, that unless you have a magnifying glass they can go unseen until they feed and grow to a bigger life cycle. Instar or baby bed bug with thumb used for scale.
Know what your lookin for! Instar (aka baby bed bug) found on a cigarette. Bed bugs can be anywhere in a home or business not just beds, couches and chairs.
Facebook Page-Dead Bug Walkin LLC:
Google Reviews-Dead Bug Walkin LLC:
Youtube Videos-Dead Bug Walkin LLC:
Other Places We're Found Online:
Contact Our Tulsa Oklahoma Bed Bug Experts Today…
918-710-7529 Company Name: Dead Bug Walkin LLC Bed Bug Heat Treatment Specialists Pest Control.
- Free estimate or quote for a chemical & heat bed bug treatment in Tulsa and Northeast Oklahoma areas!
- Free 60 day warranty!
- Up To 1 Year Warranty!
Helpful Links From Oklahoma State University and CDC….
- Oklahoma Department of Agriculture- How to choose a pest management pro.
- Oklahoma State University- Choosing a pest management pro for bed bug control.
- Oklahoma State University- Help, I think I may have bed bugs!
- Oklahoma State University- Bed bug prevention.
- CDC, Center For Disease Control- Bed Bug FAQs
Heat treatment remediation is much safer than insecticides, and can kill all bed bug life stages including bed bug eggs, nymphs and adults . However, a heat treatment, whether it's steam or remediation, is still pretty costly and has no residual (long lasting) effect to continue to kill afterwards. The lack of residual insecticides means that bed bugs can re-infest again after the heat remediation treatment. We recommend that you get both a heat remediation treatment and chemical insecticide treatment together in the same day. We specialize in combo treatments that include both types of bed bug treatment with no extra cost at Dead Bug Walkin LLC. It's a must do for complete utter success, so we include them both in our process to kill your bed bugs.
Can bed bugs survive a heat treatment?
Yes, bed bugs can come back immediately upon completing your heat remediation, if resistant proof insecticides are not added into your heat treatment for bed bugs. When chemical insecticides or biological insecticides are not applied directly after the heating process has completed and cooled down your at serious risk of just wasting your time and money. Dead Bug Walkin applies all three processes: heat, chemical and biological in the same day.
Bed bugs always quickly reproduce and build up their numbers size if they aren't fully killed off. This is why most people that are not experienced pest management professionals fail, when trying to eliminate these blood sucking bugs. If you used a DIY treatment that didn't eliminate all the bed bugs in the colony, then there's always the chance that they'll remain in your home or business.
It's usually 2-6 months before most people even realize they still have bed bugs when not looking for them periodically. We take this into account and is why Dead Bug Walkin gives you a free 60 day warranty that can be extended for up to one year from the initial treatment day for a small fee each 60 days. That way if you see any of the little guys or gals crawling about, you just call us and we take care of it again for free.
Since bed bugs can come from anywhere nowadays, usually your relatives, friends and coworkers, they will normally be how a place is re-infested again. There are many other places that they can come from as well and why a warranty is so important. Focusing on your home or businesses bed bug protection after we've serviced is crucial and exactly how we approach your infestation.
If i get bed bugs again after being treated where would they be?
Heat treatments are highly effective and they can get rid of 95%-100% of bed bugs with just a single treatment with other companies. Dead Bug Walkin is normally around a success rate of 99%-100% ourselves. It is extremely rare that our company has to return more than one time to a residence or business. Most times we never need to return which gives us our higher success rate than other companies. Because of the high heat, (for us 150 degrees Fahrenheit), that the bugs are exposed to, it will be hard for them to survive our treatment. Bed bugs can run, especially when they sense a danger pheromones from other bed bugs, but when approached correctly by our specialists, this can be easily avoided. Experience plays a vital role in the success rate of a bed bug heat treatment. We specialize in bed bugs and have thousands of successful heat treatments, so you can bet that we are very experienced.
Prices for bed bug heat treatments can vary, depending on factors such as the type of heat treatment used, how far away your property is from our office, the size of your home or business, and the severity of the bed bug infestation. Our specialist will inspect your property to provide a customized quote based on your whats best for your individual needs.
However, we can give a quote by call or text message for the least and most it could cost for you heat treatment or heat/chemical treatment when you answer a few questions about where your needing services for bed bugs in Tulsa Metro towns. Dead Bug Walkin also has a cost/price list of all our bed bug treatment services in one place for you. You can also see the average cost for a bed bug heat treatment in an article that we wrote especially for bed bug management customers in Tulsa Metro towns that are in your situation.
Whole room heat remediation for bed bugs can take hours, but the temperature 140-150 degrees Ferenhieght, (which is the temp we use), isn't quite high enough to cause permanent damage to the structure of your house.
Although heat remediation can be quite effective when done by a professional, it's important that all people, pets, plants, and heat-sensitive items be removed from the treated area for the duration of the service. Your bed bug specialist will advise you when it is safe to return to your home, as well as advise you on safely returning objects that were removed prior to service to kill bed bugs with heat.
The majority of items in your home can probably take the temperature of our bed bug heat treatment including most electronics.
However, some things must be removed, including:
-Living beings (humans, pets).
-Alcohol, fresh fruits/vegetables and food that can melt (e.g., chocolate).
-Anything made out of wax (candles even in containers with a lid, dont forget birthday candles).
-Anything pressurized (e.g., soda bottles, aerosol cans, propane bottles, fire extingushers).
-Flammable items and firearm ammunition.
-Wooden musical instruments (string instruments can change in tune) (pianos stay in place).
-Oil paintings (non oil paintings stay in place.
-Clothing in drawers/closets and bedding (bed bug encasements stay in place).
Before we schedule your heat treatment, your bed bug specialist will go over everything with you to figure out what items can stay or be put throughout the process. We're probably the only Tulsa Metro bed bug company that goes from room to room with you explaining how to prepare your property for a heat treatment. You'll also be given a prep list that you can look back over at anytime or just contact us.
Single rooms or small areas can take as little as 1.5 hours to complete heat for bed bugs if things go smoothly.
Whole homes depend on the size but a 3-4 bedroom home normally takes about 6-8 hours to complete a heat treatment for bed bugs if things go smoothly.
*How can you insure that things go smoothly?
-Follow our prep list.
-Stay in touch with your specialist and ask needed questions instead of guessing.
-Take a video or pictures of your prepped rooms the day before your service is scheduled and send it by text message to us, then we'll let you know if we see anything wrong before we even arrive.
Can a heat bed bug treatment damage my oil paintings or other valuables?
© 2023, Dead Bug Walkin LLC Bed Bug Heat Treatment Specialists Pest Control. All rights reserved.
- 1 Bed Bug Heat Treatment Exterminator Tulsa Oklahoma Heat Remediation Specialist For Bed Bugs:
- 2 View of what your bed bug heat treatment remediation will look like:
- 3 Recommended bed bug exterminator removal:
- 4 What do our pest control for bed bugs in Oklahoma customers say about us?:
- 5 Our Bed Bug Treatment-Bed Bug Heat Treatment Services List:
- 6 Wanna See Our Bed Bug Heat Treatment Remediation Process In Action?:
- 7 Our Phone#:
- 8 Get answers to frequently asked questions about our heat bed bug treatment!
- 9 Bed Bug Heat Treatment Services Tulsa+N.E. Oklahoma:
- 10 Our Bed Bug Heat Treatment Exterminator Prices:
- 11 Need Our Bed Bug Treatment Pay Plan?:
- 12 Who are our clients for bed bugs heat treatment remediation in Oklahoma?:
- 13 Northeast Oklahoma Areas We Service With Heat For Bed Bugs:
- 14 Bed Bug Exterminator Services We Specialize In:
- 15 Adding Chemicals That Bed Bugs Cannot Detect To A Bed Bug Heat Treatment:
- 16 What We Strive For As A Bed Bug Exterminator:
- 17 Benefits Of Our Heat Bed Bug Treatment Service:
- 18 Why Our Heat Remediation For Bed Bugs:
- 19 Here's what actual bed bugs look like:
- 20 Facebook Page-Dead Bug Walkin LLC:
- 21 Google Reviews-Dead Bug Walkin LLC:
- 22 Youtube Videos-Dead Bug Walkin LLC:
- 23 Some Quick Bed Bug Treatment Info:
- 24 Other Places We're Found Online:
- 25 Contact Our Tulsa Oklahoma Bed Bug Experts Today…
- 26 Helpful Links From Oklahoma State University and CDC….
- 27 Share this: